Purpose of JWAA
The purpose of this Association shall be:
- To encourage the highest ideals and ethics among its members in their
relationships with the administrators, teachers, and coaches of the Frederick County, Virginia
public school system.
- To foster, promote and advance the development of athletic programs in the
Public school system of Frederick County, Virginia, through active participation by members of
this Association, parents, and alumni of the Frederick County Schools in supporting worthy
undertakings dedicated to this objective.
- To encourage participation and stimulate interest among students in the school
system of Frederick County, Virginia, in the athletic programs at the respective schools.
- To recognize outstanding achievement in athletics and encourage high standards
of scholarship and sportsmanship in the student bodies of the schools.
- To direct its primary effort and support of the athletics and athletic program at
the high school level.
- To do all that is necessary and proper for the accomplishment of these purposes.
The JWAA monthly meeting is held every first Monday of the month. The meeting time starts at 6:00 PM and is held in the school's library. All members are welcomed.
$100 Club Winner
Mike & Shannon Dean